X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D1 Meyer
    • Sep 2004

Hello from new Paradigm / Anthem owners

We are looking forward to picking up our new Anthem/Paradigm stereo system in Phoenix tomorrow: an Anthem Statement A2 amplifier, TLP1 stereo Pre-Amp and an pair of Paradigm Signature series S4 speakers. Can't wait to listen to it in our home. It's going to have to fit into a large bookcase in our living room and we are going to be driving it with a Sony DVD player for our audio CDs for now -- so we are crossing ou fingers and hoping the system sounds something like the demonstration we heard in Phoenix showroom last month.

Any suggestions on how to set it up?

Its' great to find an Anthem forum on the Internet
  • LEVESQUE
    • Oct 2002

Congrats! Great choices!

Just want to say hello. I'm another happy Anthem D1/Anthem P5/Paradigm Signature speakers. D1+P5 with Signature S8, C5 and 2 pairs of S2.

I'm in audio nirvana since I own those.

Have fun.
    To spend more $$$ on electronics without first addressing room acoustics is fruitless IMO.

Comment

• KRC
      • Aug 2004

so how did the system work out?

Kevin

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"