X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Armbender
    • Jul 2005

Genelec Sub

Wow is all I can say after listening to the Genelec 7071A subwoofer. I couldn't imagine trying to hide this sub anywhere in your home theatre room. I found this sub cleaner than the DD18 and surprisingly for the size of it, positioning really didnt matter. It was extremely effertless in all formats. For a $6200CA price tag this should be on a lot of peoples wish list...
    Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords
  • Snap
    Super Senior Member
    • Feb 2005

If you like the sub try the 8050 studio monitors that go with them! Talk about an awesome monitor. Dang those bad boys are sweet. You can get them for 2500 each USD.
    The Bitterness of poor quality last longer than the joy of low prices.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"