X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajpoe
    • Jul 2004

Got my new 1068 last night...

...and I am very happy now. It sounds A LOT better, the OSD works, there is no loud hum and it didn't melt my new 12v trigger wire. :rofl:

Anyway, after setting up the first unit, I was having some buyers remorse with all the issues and it not sounding any better than my Onkyo... that has since past.

I hope to enjoy my Rotel setup for a long time. Thank you to all who helped me through my long decision making process. :T

AJ
    AJPoe - - Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Great news !

Comment

• DelRay
      • Jun 2004

Now that's the kind of news we like to hear. Glad it's working out for you :T

Comment

• Azeke
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2003

This is indeed wonderful news AJ, you showed great patience 8) .

Now it's time to sit back tweak and enjoy, it'll sound even better in the weeks to come.

Don't forget to calibrate your speakers and set your delays properly. These elements are critical and will enhance your acoustical pleasure.

Regards,

Azeke
        Last edited by Azeke; 18 October 2004, 11:38 Monday.

Comment

• ajpoe
          • Jul 2004

I already got out the tape measure and Radio Shack SPL meter to calibrate. Turns out I only needed +1 db on surround left and surround right. My 'reference' volume level for 75 db for DD and DTS is 82 on the dial... that's really loud. I like my movies around 75, but they do sound great!

AJ
          AJPoe - - Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"