X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dleighton
    • Oct 2004

1098 TV Problems

I just hooked up my 1098 and about every 10 minutes the picture on the TV will go blank for about 3 seconds. No interuption in sound, just picture. Just today, the screen went blank for about 10 minutes, I shut the whole system down, started it up in 5 minutes and it was fine again. Any thoughts?
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

The screen in the 1098 or your TV? If your TV, bypass the video from the 1098 and make sure it is the 1098 causing the issue. If it only does it with the 1098 in line, either it's faulty or you have some strange ground issues..

Kevin D.

Comment

• dleighton
      • Oct 2004

Problem

It seems to be just the TV. The screen on the Rotel does not flicker. I had an installer put it in and he has mentinoed some ground issues related to a hum. He said he is putting something on it to fix it. Do you think that will fix the flicker as well?

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"