X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fraggle_Rock
    • May 2003

1055/1066 software upgrade cable

Someone in another thread mentioned that their 1066 came with the cable required to connect a computer for software updates. Does anyone know if new/recent 1055's are also including this cable in the box?
    Thanks!
  • Neal_C
    • Feb 2003

Yes, my new 1055 that I have had for a couple weeks came with the upgrade cable and the new remote.

Neal

Comment

• Fraggle_Rock
      • May 2003

I must be out of the loop... how is the new remote different from the 969 shown in the downloadable user manual?

Comment

• Neal_C
        • Feb 2003

Well, I have a Pronto so I don't actually use it, but I think some of the more used buttons were hidden behind the slide panel at the bottom of the remote. I think Rotel fielded these complaints and released a new remote with the buttons moved up so you don't have to slide the panel constantly to get to them.

Neal

Comment

• gshisme
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Fraggle_Rock
          I must be out of the loop... how is the new remote different from the 969 shown in the downloadable user manual?
          I'm not familiar with all the differences but one biggie is that the device input buttons are no longer hidden under the slider. They are now above the slider and illuminate when the light button is pressed. No more fumbling around in the dark to switch from Satellite to DVD or whatever other digital device you may be switching to.

suds, suds, and more suds
          suds, suds, and more suds

Comment

• justin
            • Feb 2003

I bought a 1055 back in december and didn't get an update cable. not a big problem. I also got the old 969 remote. It would have been nice to get the cable and new remote.

jus

Jus

Taking it one day at a time. Life moves quick.
            Jus

Taking it one day at a time. Life moves quick.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"