X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfa
    • Apr 2003

RSX1055 speaker settings

Hi,

I have an RS1055, with Krix Lyrix floor standing front speakers (Aussie model) 35hz-20Khz/ 92db 2.83 volts, Krix Centrix centre 50hz-20Khz/ 89db 2.83 volts, Canton Plus x Small rear speakers and a Whatmough Tempest Sub 250mm 300watt 24hz-3db.

Having read some articles i am a little confused as to what setting i should have my speakers at, and if you can have differnet settings for different inputs?

Must Kill All Humans
    Must Kill All Humans
  • TonyPTX
    • Apr 2003

Generally, if your speakers are smaller than 8" it is recommended to run them as small. I tend to feel and hear a better dynamic range in the mid-bass and highs since your AVR isn't forced to push the lows to all of your speakers. That's why you have a powered subwoofer.

As for the different settings for different inputs, I don't think it is possible to configure all of your speakers, rather the only flexible option is whether or not the subwoofer is ON/OFF/MAX for each input.

Hope this helps.

"Those that don't know, don't know they don't know."
    "Those that don't know, don't know they don't know."

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"