X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOY DIVISION
    • Aug 2004

Rsx 1057

I don't know if Rotel made a typo but I was sure I saw RSX-1057, on their site. Check this link http://www.rotel.com/howtoconnect/ it's weird because I just got my RSX 1056 about a month ago and the dealer said it was brand new. . Are we expecting the RSX 1057 any sooner than we might think? :roll:
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

That has to be a typo The 1056 was just released in the Spring and there's no way they'd replace it already. I'm sure it's just a simple mistake due to the 1067 ending in a "7". Besides Rotel has always been slow updating their web site especially with new products. There's no way they have info on an upcoming product available already :lol: Cool little Flash program that is though :T

Jason
    Jason

Comment

• labbetuss50
      • May 2005

Yes! The rsx-1057 is on the way and its go HDMI. You didn't see wrong mate

A link from the danish site
      Friendly regards

KML

Klipsch RF-7, RF-5, RC-7, Rotel RSP-1068, RB-1090, RMB-1095, Marantz SA-15, Marantz DV-9600, Panasonic PT-AE700, Adeo, Monster, Kimber, Nordost, PM Audio, Bettercables HDMI

Coming: 2 SVS PB12 Plus/2, Klipsch RF-7 for rear speakers in addition to RF-7 in front

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

Heh... His post was from 2004! I'm sure it was a typo back then..

Kevin D.

Comment

• labbetuss50
          • May 2005

hehe lol, you're right kevin I didnt see that before now :lol:
          Friendly regards

KML

Klipsch RF-7, RF-5, RC-7, Rotel RSP-1068, RB-1090, RMB-1095, Marantz SA-15, Marantz DV-9600, Panasonic PT-AE700, Adeo, Monster, Kimber, Nordost, PM Audio, Bettercables HDMI

Coming: 2 SVS PB12 Plus/2, Klipsch RF-7 for rear speakers in addition to RF-7 in front

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"