X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Energeezer
    • Sep 2002

My 1075 is gone. Sheeesh I could cry

For financial reasons and financial reasons only---------
    I just sold my 1075 which I was using with a 1055.
    Now i have to hook up the internal amps of the 1055.
    I'm so depressed that I just can not bring myself to do it right now xx)

I know the 1055 is a great Rx but I do remember when I first hooked up the 1075 and the improvement was niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

I'm just venting and looking for sympathy.
    I know. I'm pathetic.
    The Future of HT lies in FP SPREAD THE WORD
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

You have my condolences

Jason
    Jason

Comment

• PiDD
      • Aug 2003

Well you got to keep your sled and your marriage! The 1075 will come back one day .. maybe as a 1095. I know what you mean tho, sad day downgrading.

Comment

• will1066
        • Aug 2003

Sad, indeed. But like PiDD said, you'll bounce back, Energeezer.

Comment

• Azeke
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2003

I understand your sadness, but at least you still have the 1055, it could be worse.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• H.Donald
            • Aug 2004

Keep your chin up...you have suffered a wound but not a fatal one....
            may your 1075 reincarnate as a 1095.

Comment

• jlee
              • Aug 2004

Yeah, just think of it like you're planting the 1075 as a seed... he's just going away for a while to train and grow and come back 1 day as a big strong, fully seasoned 1095... hahaha.

Comment

• rja
                • Sep 2004

Today is my birthday - you might wonder what that has to do with this thread. Well, I'm the guy who bought Energeezer's 1075. So his loss is my gain!

I spent my birthday morning making up interconnects (I use Canare coax and crimp on connectors) and at about 10:30 I got the call from Air Canada Cargo telling me my 'package' was at Logan for me to pick up.

I quickly drove to Logan, got the paperwork, drove to customs and got the paperwork stamped. Back to Logan to pick up the amp!

When I got home and opened the box, I knew how Energeezer must have felt packing it up - sending that big black beast off must have been real tough.

I connected the preamp outputs from my Denon 3803 receiver to the Rotel and turned everything on. I listed to some SACDs and DVAudio disks and everything sounds wonderful!

So Energeezer, you'll be glad to know that your old friend is doing what it does best - making beautiful music and making another owner happy.

It's been a great birthday - but that's not all. My wife is at a conference this weekend in Montreal and I'm guessing she won't even know the amp is there since my cabinet has doors on it that stay shut!

Well, I have to go watch Saving Private Ryan DTS version!

Comment

• jimmyp58
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Aug 2003

rja, time for you to post on the 'HT ADDICT' thread! Great going, I have to try that with my new rack --- locking cabinets! You're a genius....
                  jpiscitello@ameritech.net

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"