X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RACER4551
    • Apr 2004

Rotel Cd Players

Need some advice here,i am looking at purchasing a new rotel rcc-1055,what i am concerned about is the ability to play cdr's .I have a number of burned disc's that would not play correctly on the latest player i purchased.They would play fine then there would be delays of no sound .I just would hate to purchase this player and find out that it's picky about playing cdr formats.Or do most better players have trouble playing these disc's?
  • Fishy
    • Jul 2004

Why not just take a couple of these discs with you when you go for a demo.

Fish

Comment

• Bam!
      Super Senior Member
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fishy
      Why not just take a couple of these discs with you when you go for a demo.

Fish
      That sounds just about.....RIGHT!

:B :rofl:
      Got a nice rack to show me ?

Comment

• RACER4551
        • Apr 2004

Thats a great idea,but the problem with my dealer right now is anything he has to order you own,and he doesnt have any rotel players in stock.So i was hoping that someone had some expierience playing cdr's on rotel cd players and if they had any problems.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"