X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hamlyn
    • Jul 2004

DVD-A will not play unless on MULTI INPUT

I am not able to play DVD-A discs without switching the receiver to MULTI INPUT mode.
    I did not have this issue until I sent my RDV-1060 in for repairs. I used to be able to select Video 1 and listen to my DVD-A discs just fine. However, ever since I received my RDV-1060 from repairs, I have been unable to play DVD-A discs anymore from Video 1 via digital coaxial input.
    My DVD player was connected to an RSX-1056 receiver via digital coax. Now that I am unable to perform this operation, per instructions outlined in the manual, I have connected the DVD player to the Multi Input connectors. It appears now that this is the only way I can get DVD-A playback.
    Is this normal? Was my previous setting a fluke? Are people with RDV-1060 players connected to RSX-1056 receivers able to listen to DVD Audio without switching to MULTI INPUT?
    Thanks in advance for your input

Confused

Hamlyn
  • hamlyn
    • Jul 2004

I may have answered my own question here. It is entirely possible that I had the RDV-1060 Stereo out connected tot he Stereo in on the receiver.
    Now, how to access Multi Input mode from the remote.

Comment

• hamlyn
      • Jul 2004

Hah! Multi Input is EXT on the Remote. I am getting good at this. Rereading the manual is revealing a lot of good information I missed the first time around.

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

Glad we could help...

Kevin D.

Comment

• Kens1
          • Mar 2005

Exactly what I would have said!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"