X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Murph
    • Aug 2004

Rotel RDV 1060 problems

Hi there folks have a few problems with my rotel RDV1060 would appreciate it if any of you have a heads up or advice on any of these problems.

1. When i turn the unit off by the 'power off' push button switch(on the unit itself)say overnight - then when i start it up with a cd in dvd player, it hangs with the display saying loading, can only eject the cd by powering off the player and ejecting the cd before it trys to load, i then leave the player for approx thirty mins it then will play the cd.--works fine with dvds--

2. I have a copy protected cd's (ie-it can not be copied thru digital only thru analog means,these are newish cd's that have a triangle symbol)--- but this cd only works after maybe ten ejects and replay, usually it will play approx 2 mins of the cd in silence, almost like fast play and will only then start playing.Copy protected cd's work fine on my other cd dvd players.

3. Some cd's will not work at all just say loading on the display at all times there is only two out of three hundred like this--- but these cd's work fine on my other cd dvd players.

4. With the scart lead connection,connected from dvd to the television(old crt sony) the audio is fine for dvds--- but if i leave the scart connected i can get no audio output from my television, must disconnect scart lead to get audio.
    --I have tried many other scart leads with the same result--
    I have read elsewhere of similar scart problems on the forum

---I have used other dvd players with my home entertainment system and i have had none of these problems---
    ---I have tried every possible config thru th menu system and cannot fix any of these problems---

I have sent this to rotel support recently have not heard anything as yet.
    thanks for reading don't forget to send your problems ther to if they get enough people maybe they'll get a fix for these sooner.

Thanks for reading..
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"