Will Rotel RSX-1067 handle 4 ohm center OK?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZiggyB
    • Jul 2004

Will Rotel RSX-1067 handle 4 ohm center OK?

Newbie to this forum. Contemplating upgrading my Integra to a Rotel RSX-1067 (yeah, conteplated seperates but for now a single receiver is adequate). I have a mixture of 8 and 4 ohm speakers, the center being the only 4 ohm one. Will the Rotel 'handle' this mixture OK? The Integra had a menu option to switch to 4 ohm, and the documentation stated that if any single speaker was 4 ohm, to set it. I can't find anything like that statement the Rotel docs.

Cheers,
    --Zig--
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

yeah, conteplated seperates but for now a single receiver is adequate
    If you have the room I still would suggest the 1068/1075 combo over the 1067 given the similar costs...

anyway yes the 1067 will have no problem driving 4 ohm speakers with its strong power supplies. Note there's no menu setting or switches to set either just plug them and and enjoy the show.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"