X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jprzybylski
    • Feb 2003

1066 Signal Delay mysteries

To keep everyone interested in the signal-delay problems that burden the RSP-1066, here is an update.

I have contacted Rotel with specific information regarding when and how the signal delay happens and they are looking into it.

I did find this quick-fix. Whenever I play a disc that the 1066 will not recognize, if I use the REMOTE to raise or lower to volume two steps, the sound begins.

If I use the main volume knob on the unit, it does not solve the signal delay. Only the remote.

This leads me to believe that this problem can be fixed via a firmware upgrade (hopefully).

I'm waiting for Rotel to get back to me, in the meantime, my wonderful dealer has told me that if I want to, I can upgrade my unit to either a Classe SSP-30MKII or to the RSP-1098 when it finally makes its debut IF IT DOESN'T HAVE THIS SIGNAL DELAY PROBLEM.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"