X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DSGCobra
    • Feb 2003

1098 pushed back again

It's now less than 2 weeks untill May, so the other day I'm looking at the Rotel web site and under the 1098 pic it says "May/June". What is that all about, may slash june...I'm waiting for ever for this damn thing I hope its worth the wait. Hopefully it really is that much better than the old RSP-985 I am currently running.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Better than a 1066 that takes untill last week to get most the bugs out..

Kevin D.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Last I heard it was still on track but they're likely playing it safe...look what happend when outlaw promised a date they didn't meet.

Comment

• sndtowne
        • Jan 2003

My Rotel rep is still telling me that the RSP-1098 should ship in the second week of May. I have emailed him asking if the ship date has been pushed back. I will post any information I get.

Bruce
        Bruce

Comment

• Legairre
          • Jan 2002

Andrew which one of the outlaw dates are you referring to. There were so many missed dates back then.

"What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
          Radden Home Theater
          "What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
          Radden Home Theater

Comment

• mazuly
            • Feb 2003

Originally posted by dsgcobra
            It's now less than 2 weeks untill May, so the other day I'm looking at the Rotel web site and under the 1098 pic it says "May/June". What is that all about, may slash june...I'm waiting for ever for this damn thing I hope its worth the wait. Hopefully it really is that much better than the old RSP-985 I am currently running.
            It seems that you had gone to the GLOBAL site. The North American site still states May. It seems that North America will get them before everywhere else.

Comment

• sndtowne
              • Jan 2003

Just got an email from my Rotel rep. He said Rotel says the first shipment of RSP-1098s will arrive on May 12th. in the US.

Bruce
              Bruce

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"