X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • malcky
    • Jun 2004

has anyone used rotel rlc-1050

hi folks, as title has anyone ever used the rotel rlc-1050 a/c line filter/power block?

It seems to be just what i am after as i have 11 items in my rig.

what power blocks do folks here use?? and how many folks have done a dedicated mains suply for the hifi and was it worth it??

thanks
  • Olaf
    • Nov 2003

Hi Malcky,

I am one of the few who is using the RLC-1050. Primarily I needed this one because of my fuses blowing when the RB-1080 and RMB-1075 powered up at the same time.

The unit works fine and the possibility to set delays while powering on and off are a great feature.

The only disadvantage is that there is only one permanent feed available (always on) which is used for my RSP-1098. The rest of te sockets are all switched and activated via a trigger assignment on my RSP-1098.

This makes the unit less user friendly as I need more than one continious power feed (for example TV, VCR, CABLE box etc).

Overall I am happy with the box as it does what I bought it for.

Regards,
    Olaf

Comment

• Olaf
      • Nov 2003

Hi Malcky,

I am one of the few who is using the RLC-1050. Primarily I needed this one because of my fuses blowing when the RB-1080 and RMB-1075 powered up at the same time.

The unit works fine and the possibility to set delays while powering on and off are a great feature.

The only disadvantage is that there is only one permanent feed available (always on) which is used for my RSP-1098. The rest of the sockets are all switched and activated via a trigger assignment on my RSP-1098.

This makes the unit less user friendly as I need more than one continious power feed (for example TV, VCR, CABLE box etc).

Overall I am happy with the box as it does what I bought it for.

Regards,
      Olaf

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"