X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KMD
    • Apr 2003

UP & RUNNING

Finally up and running after 2 long weeks of holding my breath.The 1066&1075 sounds gggggrrrreat!!!!.I've been tuneless since mid Feb.Because of a HT Theater room project and now I've got music back in my life (ok ears).My farther allways said that I spent more money on shore than a drunken sailor onshore leave!!!!!you know what, it sounds great,( please thats not a shot at the Navy God bless them and thier love ones as well as the rest of the armed forces.) Anyways very pleased with my Rotel gear. Is this a great site or what? Can't wait until I envite my dad over for a war flick! Maybe Saving priv. Ryan. THx
  • Claude D D
    • Jan 2003

Congrats on your purchase.It should give you many years of enjoyable audio and video experiences.I've had mine since November and really enjoy it.I run a RSP-1066 pre/pro,RB-1080 for the front main speakers and the RMB-1075 for the center and surrounds,this combo smokes any receiver based system that I've tried or heard.Once again ENJOY !!!

Comment

• Danbry39
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2002

Great going KMD!!!

;h

Sounds like your new home theater is cooking.

Keith
      Keith

Comment

• wng
        • Dec 2002

Congrats, KMD. Sav. Priv. Ryan is as good a movie as any to show it off to your dad. Get the DTS version.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"