X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lowend
    • Jan 2003

1066 On The Way!

Well I finally did it! After viewing this site for a few months I jumped on the 1066 train and it should be here anyday. By the way, thankyou all for such a great forum that has helped persuade me to go for this unit! The retailer here in Marin[ Access To Music ] gave me 10 off so for 1350 I'm feeling pretty happy. I can't wait to fire this up through my RMB1095 and my Veritas 2.8's. Thankyou All!
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Looks like you may have to sign up for a new monikor Lowend.

Congrats on the incoming!

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Madd
      • Jan 2003

Congrads I have one too and now I am thinking since I need another amp to go to 7.1 is why I did not just get the Rsx1055 and use that for two channels CB and the RMB 1075 for the rest. The Rsx 1055 is cheaper then the 1066 and I would have a tuner and total of 10 channels. What was I thinking :?: What makes the 1066 so much better then the Rsx 1055? Im kicking myself right now!

Never argue with a fool,one may not know the difference!
      Never argue with a fool,one may not know the difference!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"