X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

email problem

Well my ISP's email crashed yesterday due to a major hardware failure so it won't be up for another 24 hours or so and by then the back log will he so high its going to be days before things are back to normal. So if you need to contact me post a message here or try me on ICQ

• Gordon Moore
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Feb 2002

Ahhh, that's what happened to MTS's pop server. I was going to give them a call but you've saved me the hassle.

BTW:

What happened yesterday? I assume something came up. I did email you but since our email is kaputz neither of us got it. I didn't have an address or number to reach you. Maybe we can try again sometime soon? It was for the best because after the day out with my son...I was really tired.
    Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

I assumed something came up last night Gordon and since email was down I figured you'd simply sent me an email stateing as such but of course I couldn't get it. But for future reference I'm at 789 parkhill st. (ph. 888-0832) I'm available this thursday if you are?

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"