X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igore
    • Jan 2003

Latest Version of RSP1066?

Can anyone tell me the latest version for the 1066 pre/pro? I bought mine last July and the version is 1.37 I believe. Sorry if this has already been asked. I'm just new here. Thanks in advance!

Igore
    Igore
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Igore don't appologize for asking questions that's what this forum is all about

The most current publically available firmware is now at 1.48 and is available on my website under the Rotel link off the menu(click the link below to get to my site)

There's also a "beta" firmware that most of us now have that rotel is testing. So far I haven't heard of any one having a problem with it so if you're going to upgrade send me an email and i'll provide you with 1.49

Comment

• Foxman
      • Jan 2003

Andrew, I have been meaning to mention that when I hold the mute button on the 1066 I get 2.2.2 and bunch of other numbers, I am going on memorie somewhat, but I am prettys ure that is correct. Anyway, is that the number I am looking for to see what version I have and is there another version. Thanks, Russ

You just can't fix stupid
      IMO

My Movies
      Bad Pics of my system

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Fox yes that's correct you're using the second version of hardware in which case you will need 2.25

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"