X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Thanks folks!

Hey, I wanted to thank you folks for helping us grow at record pace this month! We are at 127 new members right now. Heck, we could make 150 this month with a little work.

I also want to thank Andrew for all the work he's done here. Oustanding job! ;x(

I also want to encourage you Club Rotelers to visit other parts of the forum, post questions, give answers. We've got a talented bunch here as moderators and the old time members, and for those of you that need help with things, they can help you a lot if you let them. Great bunch of guys.

Many of you have ventured to other parts of HTG already, and to those of you that have, I say thanks for that too!

Lastly, I'd also like to thank those that have suppored CatCables.com, and QuantumCable.com. I've got a 3rd brand, Zeus, maybe someone will grab some of those soon too.

Thanks again and go Rotel! :B
    Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Igore
    • Jan 2003

I don't know if you're Lex in S&V also but I was invited here by Andrew and thought this is a great forum also. Thanks for the invitation. h:

Igore
    Igore

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"