X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slayer12
    • Jan 2003

1055?

I just ordered the 1055/1075 combo from my dealer, does anyone know what serial numbers have the 200mhz switching chip?
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I've been trying to find that info out but if you just ordered it I very much doubt you'd get an old one at this point.

Comment

• Rock Dog
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2003

I had the same question about my RSP-1066. There is a thread here with the serial number that is supposed to be the "clear" point. And although I git mine 2 weeks ago, my serial number was below the claimed 200Mhz serial number.

I contacted ROTEL, gave them my information, and they assured me that my unit had the 200Mhz update. Evidentally they pulled back what they had there, before they shipped, and performed the upgrade. So I don;t think you can go by a set start point regarding serial numbers.

Get the maybe ask your dealer for the number of the unit his is going to sell you, and contact ROTEL. They got back to me in 1 business day. If the dealer won't give you the number, tell them to contact ROTEL and verify.

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!

Comment

• WallaceBW
        • Jan 2003

Disregard...
        Brian
        ops:

Comment

• Victor Chan
          • Jan 2003

Any word on what the serial number cutoff for the RSX-1055 200MHz upgrade? COnsidering purchasing a used unit, so would like to verify that it has the newest video bandwidth. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

The reply that I got back from Rotel was that its hard to track exactly which units have and which don't have the upgrade so its best just to call them and have them look it up for you.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"