X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whitman
    • Jan 2003

1055 amp channel question

I've been reading the rsx-1055 manual and from what I understand you can direct the front left/right channels to drive rear channels. You have to have a seperate stereo amp to run the front mains in this case. I'm curious because I want to keep my RB-991 to run my mains.

Scope!

-- Life is a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes! --
    -- Life is a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes! --
  • sdecker
    • Jun 2002

You got it. The 1055 R/L amps ca be redirected to power the Center back speakers. Then You can use your amp to power the fronts

Comment

• Whitman
      • Jan 2003

Cool, I was going to trade in my old amp and pre-amp to get a 1065, but this way I get to keep my 2x200w baby. Thanks for the confirmation.

Scope!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"