X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whitman
    • Jan 2003

Rotel Line Conditioners?

Does anyone here have experience with Rotel LIne conditioners[RLC-900 or RLC-1050]? I'm looking into getting one because of the horrible ground in the place I'm renting. Thanks!

Scope!

-- Life is a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes! --
    -- Life is a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes! --
  • Whitman
    • Jan 2003

How about info on any line conditioners that you have used.

Scope!

Comment

• Kevin D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

I'm running the RLC-900 here.. Love it mainly for the power-on/off delays, the conditioning is a plus.

That said, I wouldn't get one to make up for a bad ground..

Kevin D.

Comment

• Whitman
        • Jan 2003

I've been looking around the web for reviews and they seem to say that it helps out with bad grounds. Also I live pretty close to high tension wires and a switching station so I must be in a big RF field. Will it help with the RF?

Scope!

Comment

• Claude D D
          • Jan 2003

I use a Monster HTS-5100 with my Rotel gear ( see pic in gallery ) and it does an excellent job.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"