X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark_C.
    • Jan 2003

Lurker Surfaces

Greetings, everyone. I've been lurking on this site for a few months. Thanks to Andrew, who hunted me down, for inviting me to join.

I've learned a great deal from reading this site. I hope I can add a little something.

My gear can be seen here: http://home.earthlink.net/~thecursis/index.html

I just purchased the 1066, which I was using as a loaner while my dealer was repairing my RSP-976 (not a big deal). I'm married, and my wife is probably as big a fan (or bigger) of Rotel as I am. It was she who, once she heard the 1066 with 5-channel stereo and DPLII, said she wanted to keep the 1066. Anyone want to buy a dealer-tested RSP-976?
    We're also big fans of B&W speakers.
    We're using the RMB-1075 amp to power our 5-channel HT. I really would have liked to have gone with the 1095 (more power, it's a guy thing) but I probably wouldn't have been able to fit it in my TV stand. But the 1075 is excellent. Our system rocks, and now our friends are following suit and buying their own home theaters.
    Well, that's it for now. I look forward to exchanging information with you folks..
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Mark, I'd suggest posting your for sale gear in the Pawn Shop. Even Rotel gear is really handled there for sale.

Goodluck and welcome to the Guide!

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Foxman
      • Jan 2003

Mark,
      Great looking sight you have. I love that TV you have very nice looking.

You just can't fix stupid
      IMO

My Movies
      Bad Pics of my system

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"