X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sickmint79
    • Mar 2004

rsp-2572 hdmi audio delay

i've seen this issue but am unclear on any resolution?

if i just play through videos on youtube it seems the first second or so is skipped, like the system is determining what kind of algo to process the audio. how can this be on such a pricey preprocessor? in all cases so far i've noticed this same behavior, starting a movie or show or video.

i'm now, in my first and only case, observing it actually happening in and out on a show. i'm watching the first episode of season 21 south park on a roku through the hulu app. there are specific parts where audio is dropped even mid dialogue, and they drop if i rewind and replay the scene as well. what's going on here and is there a way to fix it?
  • mglimabr
    • Sep 2010

I had Rotel RSX-1550, RSP-1570 and now RSP-1572 and all of them has this delay. Between theses, i had Denon, Yamaha receivers which worked flawless. But they doesn't had the Rotel sound quality. So i decided to stay on Rotel even with this annoying issues.
    Using optical cable reduces but doesn't eliminate these effects.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"