X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jam200
    • Jan 2009

Rap-1580

The Rotel RAP-1580 is now listed on the Rotel website, http://www.rotel.com/product/rap-1580.
  • JDH
    • Sep 2004

Found a review from an owner of the AV amp.

Rotel is a brand associated with good solid engineering, and is often seen in the company of good stereo equipment, and in some ...

JDH
    Bits of HT & 2ch Stuff: Rotel, Pro-ject, Oppo, Bel Canto, Elektra Audio, Benchmark, Panasonic, DSPeaker, Epson, Slim Devices, Belkin, Philips Pronto, Harmony, URC, Sennheisser, AKG, HTPC under development, KEF, Whatmough, Definitive Technology & Pardigm Signiture speakers

Comment

• madmac
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by jam200
      the rotel rap-1580 is now listed on the rotel website, http://www.rotel.com/product/rap-1580.
      oh god that looks nice !!!!
      Dan Madden :T

Comment

• Patrick Butler
        • Jan 2014

To clarify, I had written in HT Guide that the RAP-1580 provides 7x150w into a 4Ohm load, not 170w.

Regards,

Patrick
        B&W Group North America

Comment

• MacUser
          • Aug 2006

Does this also mean the HDMI 2.0 board upgrade for the RSP-1582 is finally available?

Comment

• jam200
            • Jan 2009

In a different post, Patrick said the boards are currently in production. If all goes well, I think they would be available in April or May 2017.
            Last edited by jam200; 01 April 2017, 10:55 Saturday. Reason: To be consistent with Patrick's statement below regarding availability of the Rotel RSP 1582 hdmi cards..

Comment

• Patrick Butler
              • Jan 2014

We're getting in our first batch of HDMI boards for the RSP-1582 next week with more to follow.

Regards,

Patrick Butler
              B&W Group North America

Comment

• RoMan
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Patrick Butler
                We're getting in our first batch of HDMI boards for the RSP-1582 next week with more to follow.

Regards,

Patrick Butler
                B&W Group North America
                Hi Patrick.

Thanks for the information update. I'm currently waiting for the RSP 1582 to have the boards(HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2) pre-installed at the factory so that way its a simple plug and play. Guess its safe to keep checking the rotel website to find out if they are shipping with the new boards correct?

RoMan

Comment

• Patrick Butler
                  • Jan 2014

Hi RoMan,

I'll post an update when the RSP-1582 begin shipping with the MkII HDMI board.

Regards,

Patrick

Originally posted by RoMan
                  Hi Patrick.

Thanks for the information update. I'm currently waiting for the RSP 1582 to have the boards(HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2) pre-installed at the factory so that way its a simple plug and play. Guess its safe to keep checking the rotel website to find out if they are shipping with the new boards correct?

RoMan

Comment

• function12
                    • Oct 2007

That would be awesome. Waiting to pull the trigger until the do.

Comment

• Mael75
                      • Apr 2020

Hello, I have an issue with my RAP 1580, after an update, the system won’t start anymore! I have the standby light and the Bluetooth connection available. But the serial or USB or USB power 5v don’t worked too. So I’m looking a way to access the OS. Need help

Comment

• jam200
                        • Jan 2009

I'd recommend you call Rotel Canada and tell about your problem. Is the RAP 1580 still under warranty? Either way, contact Rotel Canada first and see what they recommend.

Comment

Working...
                        Searching...Please wait.
                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                        There are no results that meet this criteria.
                        Search Result for "|||"