X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • strangeways
    • Jul 2014

Question about Rotel RSX - 1562

Has anyone had any problems with getting the english dolby digital mono tracks to work on Bluray / DVD?
    "The important thing is not to say democracy's a myth in our country. We have to make it stronger and stronger until it becomes the profoundly realistic American way of life and crowds out the myths." - Ralph Nader
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

I will assume that you are sending the signal to your Rotel Via HDMI??. You might want to try going into the Rotel menu and pull up the channel that you use for your BD player. In the options for that channel, you choose what format you wish it to default to (ie...stereo, mono, 5ch stereo etc.). Try fiddling with that and see what happens and let me know?.
    Dan Madden :T

Comment

• strangeways
      • Jul 2014

Hmmmm well, I have an Oppo BR Player.

Nothing seems to work as it should as far as a english dolby digital mono track.

Under device set up there is the HDMI CEC w/the choices HDMI 1, HDMI 1 (limited), HDMI 2, HDMI 2 (limited), and OFF.

I have my BR Player currently going through my video 2 output.

Also, from time to time the audio on my tv clips out when a commercial or program changes on the same channel.
      A commercial will come on and then when the next one hits the audio will clip out and the display for that particular type of audio will show.
      "The important thing is not to say democracy's a myth in our country. We have to make it stronger and stronger until it becomes the profoundly realistic American way of life and crowds out the myths." - Ralph Nader

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"