X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rotater
    • Apr 2014

Remote for RC-1070

I have an older Rotel preamp, the RC-1070, that I now want to use in a video system.
    But I've lost the remote. And I can't seem to make a programmable remote work with it.
    Does anybody know of a third-party remote that will work with this preamp; and also, what is the remote code for the RC-1070?
    Thanks in advance . . .
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

How old is the pre-amp??. I use the Kamelion series of "One for all" remotes that allow Mfr codes to be programmed into to them via their internal modems via a telephone handset. You will have to contact them before buying one to verify if they can support your Rotel unit.
    Dan Madden :T

Comment

• Glen B
      Super Senior Member
      • Jul 2004

I have a Philips Pronto TSU3500 remote, programmed with the RC-1070 configuration downloaded from B&W Group support. If you are interested, send me a PM and lets make a deal. I will include charging dock and adapter. Here's a screenshot of the configuration running in the Philips ProntoNG editor.

Comment

• Patrick Butler
        • Jan 2014

Hi,

You can find remote codes for the RC-1070 here: http://bwgroupsupport.com/download/ir

Regards,

Patrick Butler
        BW Group North America

Originally posted by rotater
        I have an older Rotel preamp, the RC-1070, that I now want to use in a video system.
        But I've lost the remote. And I can't seem to make a programmable remote work with it.
        Does anybody know of a third-party remote that will work with this preamp; and also, what is the remote code for the RC-1070?
        Thanks in advance . . .

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"