X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikael
    • Aug 2007

RC 1550 vs. RSP 1572

I have had my new RSP 1572 for a month now, and I have to say that it beats the RC 1550 by a lot.( in bypass mode)
    It has a wider and bigger soundstage. It goes lower and higher in frequence without sounding strained.
    The bass goes deeper and is faster, more dynamic and has plenty of body to it.
    The midrange is more open and there is no hint of chestyness to voices and instruments. And there is a lot more details to hear, without getting in your face.
    The treble is so sweet and again with much more detail and airy.
    The best thing of all, is that there is absolutly no fattigue in sound when you play loud and for a long time.

Not forgetting,though I only have 2.0 system for now,I can enjoy the big sound improvement with DTS Master HD sound when I watch bluray films.

All in all I haven't looked back, I simply love the sound it brings to my system.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"