X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

Rotel remote #RR-1050 'chirping' noise!

Hello Rotel fans and friends!!. My Rotel remote stops chirping when I press a button when the battery is getting low. Truth is, I actually prefer it to not 'chirp' when I press it's buttons.

Question? Is there something I can do to make it NOT chirp permanently?.

ps.....I just realized that my Mad Magazine dude on my profile really looks like that country singing dude on American Idol :rofl:
    Dan Madden :T
  • srb
    • Oct 2004

Under the sliding door on the very bottom row of buttons, the 2nd button is 'Musical Note'/CLONE. That will toggle the keypress chirp on and off. You will see a musical note icon on the lower right hand portion of the LCD display indicating the mode as you toggle it on and off.

Steve

Comment

• madmac
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by srb
      Under the sliding door on the very bottom row of buttons, the 2nd button is 'Musical Note'/CLONE. That will toggle the keypress chirp on and off. You will see a musical note icon on the lower right hand portion of the LCD display indicating the mode as you toggle it on and off.

Steve
      Wow that was fast and easy! Thanks Steve! :T
      Dan Madden :T

Comment

• srb
        • Oct 2004

BTW, although the RR-1050 Owner's Manual is no longer on the Rotel site, here is a link to one (multi-language, but English is in there): http://www.nebyhifi.no/documents/RR1050.pdf

Steve

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"