X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audinutt
    • Apr 2010

new (to me) rsx-1055

Hello, I'm a new member

I just purchase a rsx-1055 on ebay to get out of my hissing Harmon Kardon receiver.
    I plan on updating the firmware when i receive it, if it's not current..

Anything else anyone would recommend other than toning everything and setting it up.

Hoping I will love it as much as the reviewers online have.

-Richard
  • Opus007
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by audinutt
    Hello, I'm a new member

I just purchase a rsx-1055 on ebay to get out of my hissing Harmon Kardon receiver.
    I plan on updating the firmware when i receive it, if it's not current..

Anything else anyone would recommend other than toning everything and setting it up.

Hoping I will love it as much as the reviewers online have.

-Richard
    Richard,
    Welcome to the forum.You will find a lot of good info here and help if you need it.I pesonally have no hands on with this receiver.It does have good reviews although it did come out in 2003 if I recall correctly.Hdmi must not mater to you and if that is the case then you should be happy with the 1055.What speakers are you going to pair with the unit?
    Also even though it is a older unit Rotel has very good tech support.One thing you may notice coming from a Harmon Kardon is that the HK was probably a very warm layed back unit.The Rotel on the other hand will sound very musical,warm and more in your face but not as layed back.
    Enjoy your purchase.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"