X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ratso1
    • Mar 2010

biamp rmb-1076

noob here, hope this hasn't been beaten to death - a quick search didn't find anything. i just bought a rmb-1076 to use as a stop gap amp until i can save up for something else. i will then probably send it over to HT duties. but for now i want to use it to biamp a pair of 2 channel speakers. reading the manual gave me a headache (!) so i figured i would have more luck with you kind people. i thought power amps were supposed to be easy! so i take it my 2 channel preamp will go into input A, correct? and then i would be using speaker A output for the HF and speaker B output for the LF i gather from reading? so what do i do with the "link" switches? and i would assume that with the three level switches on the front that i would set C to zero since that channel is unused? thanx for the help in advance! :T
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

You're right on track. Just run the RCA cables to the A input and the set B link to ON. This makes the B output use the same input as A. The C link and level doesn't matter with no speakers hooked to it.

Kevin D.

Comment

• ratso1
      • Mar 2010

thanx kevin!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"