X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PSUfan
    • May 2004

Rotel 1068,1075,1080

I have the 1068 setup for a 5.1 system right now with Energy Veritas Speakers. My HT is configured and wired for 7.1 but I have held off on installing the 2 additional rear surround speakers because I wanted to find the Veritas 2.0r that match my current rears. My question is this......I use the 1080 to power my mains and the 1075 for center and 2 surround sounds. That leaves me with two spots on the 1075. Can I use those 2 for the additional rear surround sound speakers? I believe I know the answer but just wanted to validate my thoughts. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks, Shane
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

It would work perfect. Just make sure the set up in the preamp is for 2 center back speakers and hook the amp up like you have for the other speakers and you are good to go.

Eric

Comment

• eelco74
      • Dec 2002

Sure it works

I run my fronts with the RB-991
      And the centre, surround left/right/back and the sub from the RB-985

remember if you are using only 1 surround back you need to connect the left output only.
      Marantz AV8802, Marantz UD8002, Rotel RB-991 and RB985mkii, Rotel RD960
      Focal/Jmlab Electra 1028S, Electra CC, Electra SW1000S, Cobalt 705
      Pioneer KRL-37V, Epson EH-TW8100, Kinkping CES-180 77"inch

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"