X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nmuntz
    • Jul 2008

15 series stereo receiver?

Has anyone seen anything about a forthcoming 15 series stereo receiver - something to replace the RX-1052? I was debating between the RX-1052, Integra DTM-5.9 or Denon DRA-697CI.

My local dealer doesn't have and can't get 1052's and they're hard to come by used (in Canada).
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

Nothing has been said about a 15 Series stereo receiver coming so it could be a while. The last time I asked my rep about it, he said Rotel is looking at doing one but there was no time table for one. That was about 4 or 5 months ago and nothing as changed as far as I know.

Eric

Comment

• Alpha231
      • May 2008

Well, this is as close to a stereo receiver as you're going to get. It's called the RCX-1500

Rotel RCX-1500 Multimedia System

Rotel’s RCX-1500 includes a CD player, 100-watt amplifier, tuner, D/A converter, iPod dock and provisions for wireless and Ethernet network connections for Sirius Radio, Pandora and Rhapsody.

Comment

• Alpha231
        • May 2008

The above item is shipping shortly...

Comment

• mattburk
          • Feb 2003

That does look pretty cool. Is there any practical reason they wouldnt just make it a dvd player too? It would be cool if it could do blue ray audio.
          www.mycstone.com
          www.coverednow.com
          www.biarenton.com

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"