X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jorgen68
    • Jun 2009

rec funktion in my rsp 1068 not working

hello i`m selling my tape recorder.And before i let it go i wanted to test it.so i tried to record.But i couldn`t get it to work.playback works fine.i`ve checked the connections.an read the manual.But still no rec signal to the tape recorder.This is the first time i`ve tried to record thru the 1068 so just to be sure that the fault wasn`t in the tape recorder i`ve hoocked it up to my old amplifier and it worked just fine.as i understand it i am supposed to select tape then press rec and then within 10sec press on the input source in this case v1.my dvd is connected to the v1 via coax digital signal.an the input to the tape is of course analog i`ve checked in the meny.what is wrong?Can you help me? Jörgen
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

If your are trying to record from your DVD player and it's only connected digitally to the RSP-1068 that is the problem. You need to have an analog connection in to get a signal to the record out (and zone 2 for that matter). There are no DACs for the record outputs.

Eric

Comment

• jorgen68
      • Jun 2009

thank you.Guess peopole doesn`t record in analog anymore so it`s not necesary to have one. 8) Jorgen

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"