X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • focus
    • Mar 2006

RSX 1067 and the multi inputs

Hello! I have question regarding the multi inputs and if they are active when whatching a movie the "ordinary way"? Or can i use just the back center multi input like a "main in"?

What i like to do is redirect the two sub out (pre out) with cables (extrenal) to back center multi inputs and get the signal to the speaker terminals and the two passive sub woofers.

I don't have the receiver at home since the 2 ch dac had to be replaced.

I hope you understand my bad english.

Thanks!
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Nope, you have to select MULTI-INPUT as your source for the inputs to do anything. No way to do what you're wanting.

Kevin D.

Comment

• focus
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Kevin D
      Nope, you have to select MULTI-INPUT as your source for the inputs to do anything. No way to do what you're wanting.

Kevin D.
      Ok thanks! One more reason going for separates. This mean that i'll have to buy another 2 ch amp despite my unused amps in the receiver.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"