X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redhawk
    • Feb 2007

SA 8300HD -> HDMI -> 1069 -> HDMI -> Sony LCD -> Green Tinted Screen

Came home, turned everything on, and the image had a green tint. Everything else was normal. Didn't go away until the 8300 was reset. Everything is in a cabinet, and the PS3 was left on so everything was very hot. Has happened before when I'd be playing xbox or PS3 and then turn them off and the 8300 on and switch video on the 1069 and get a green tint. In that case turning the 1069 off and back on took care of it. Tonight, when just the 1069 was on the letters appeared white, when the 8300 was turned on the image then changed green. The "handshake time" took slightly longer with the image stuttering twice which doesn't normally happen before the green image appeared. When I turned on the xbox and switched from video 2 to video 1 the tv displayed "signal not supported", generated by the tv.

Is there anything concerning the 1069 that I should worry about?
    RDV-1045 - RMB-1075 - RSP-1069 - RCD-1072 - CM7 - CM1 - ASW 608
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Nothing uncommon to HDMI. Do you have the bypass turned on? What firmware are you running (hold mute), some of the later scaler updates fixed green/pink tints in certain situations.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Redhawk
      • Feb 2007

The bypass is on.

Video v1.45

Thanks Kevin.
      RDV-1045 - RMB-1075 - RSP-1069 - RCD-1072 - CM7 - CM1 - ASW 608

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"