RB 1572 distribution in Canada

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Embusen
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 3

    #1

    RB 1572 distribution in Canada

    I'm curious as to when this product will be available in Canada. I walked into my local dealer in Calgary to purchase this. They said they'd have to order it as they had no stock. A month later and they're still saying that Rotel is not shipping to Canada, yet. Any one else in Canada have this issue too?

    After reading the great review from Airceej on the D class amp I am "amped" to get mine. Patience is running low. 8O


    Embusen

Related Topics

Collapse

  • Andrew Pratt
    T3 news
    by Andrew Pratt
    http://www.canoe.ca/Canoe/canoejam.html

    Arnold terminates Canada
    By KEVIN WILLIAMSON
    Calgary Sun
    Arnold Schwarzenegger's political ambitions may have terminated plans to shoot his latest big-budget sequel in Canada.

    B.C. film commissioner Lindsay...
    16 February 2002, 12:48 Saturday
  • rarmand
    RSP-1572 Optical 1 to Zone 2 #FAIL
    by rarmand
    First timer here.

    I have an RSP-1572 processor mated to an RMB-1506 distribution amplifier.

    I'm having trouble playing OUT to Zone 2 from my Airport Express plugged into Optical 1.

    Here's where I'm at:

    • I know Optical 1 works — I can plug...
    04 January 2015, 19:29 Sunday
  • bows3r
    RB-1572 vs. RB1582
    by bows3r
    Hi,

    I'm considering of buying a stereo power amplifier and I have a question about these two. What is the main difference between RB-1572 and RB-1582?

    I know that 1582 is more expensive than 1572. I also know that 1572 is delivering 2x250 watts of Class D power compared...
    29 September 2010, 05:07 Wednesday
  • CRA
    Rotel RSP 1572 problems and observations
    by CRA
    I just took delivery of my new RSP 1572 pre processor. It is replacing my old Denon 4308 (an awesome AVR). My system currently has an Emotive XPA 3 hooked up to the Rotel driving my two Paradigm Studio 100 fronts and a Paradigm CC 690 center. I also have a Velodyne HGS15 sub and a 70” Plasma TV. TV,...
    23 December 2011, 13:09 Friday
  • whmacs
    Sound quality of RSP-1572 vs RSP-1098?
    by whmacs
    Hi Guys,
    My RSP-1098 + (RMB-1075 + RB-1070 power amps) are still going after 11 years. I am starting to look around for a replacement for the RSP-1098. The logical choice would be the RSP-1572. For anyone who has done this upgrade would anyone care to comment on the sound quality of these two...
    06 January 2015, 19:05 Tuesday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"