X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bezoar
    • Apr 2009

12 volt trigger question on RSP 1570

I have the RSP 1570 and RMB 1565 which are connected by the 12 volt trigger. From having scanned this forum it seems that when the processor is turned off, the red protection light on the amp should flicker and then go out while the blue power light is always on. On mine the red protection light never goes out until the processor is turned back on. If the two are operated manually without the trigger the red protection light never comes on. I emailed Rotel tech support but have not gotten any response. Anyone else have this problem before or is this considered normal behavior?
  • mjb
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

You're right, the behaviour has changed with the 15 series. The red protection light stays on when the amp is in standby (with remote trigger enabled), and extinguishes when it's remotely triggered on, by say your 1570. You are experiencing normal behaviour!
    - Mike

Main System:
    B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
    Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

• bezoar
      • Apr 2009

Thanks for the reply MJB, glad to know my brand new gear is working properly!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"