X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Opus007
    • Nov 2007

Rotel Sign

Anyone buy any of the Rotel neon signs off ebay.Thanks.
  • Kreyfish
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Opus007
    Anyone buy any of the Rotel neon signs off ebay.Thanks.
    Hi Opus,
    I bought one about six months ago.
    I made up a 12vdc switched relay box which is powered up by a trigger from the RSP 1098. My RB 1080 and 1095 are 12v switched, but the RB1090 is not, so the relay box fires this up too.
    I have the sign mounted in the bottom of my source cabinet and it looks great.
    The biggest issue is to be very careful cleaning it, as any scratches on the perspex will show up clearly.
    I am having trouble with my camera software at present, and the only way I can reduce the file size is if I send it to an email recipient, so if you would like me to email a photo, just pm me with an email address and I'll send it to you.
    Otherwise, I'll keep fighting with the software until I figure it out...
    It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission...

Comment

• Opus007
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Kreyfish
      Hi Opus,
      I made up a 12vdc switched relay box which is powered up by a trigger from the RSP 1098. My RB 1080 and 1095 are 12v switched, but the RB1090 is not, so the relay box fires this up too.
      The biggest issue is to be very careful cleaning it, as any scratches on the perspex will show up clearly.
      I am having trouble with my camera software at present, and the only way I can reduce the file size is if I send it to an email recipient, so if you would like me to email a photo, just pm me with an email address and I'll send it to you.
      Kreyfish...you have mail....

Comment

• Kreyfish
        • Feb 2008

Kreyfish...you have mail....
        I never seem to get female...or femail...
        Thanks opus, I have emailed you some pics. :T

Comment

• bnieman
          • Jun 2006

Kreyfish sent me these photos to post. Enjoy!

Originally posted by Kreyfish
          Hi Opus,
          Attached Files
          Guide: Ripping DVD-Audio Discs (DVD-A) to FLAC in Windows

Comment

• Opus007
            • Nov 2007

Nice.

Comment

• Kreyfish
              • Feb 2008

Nice.
              Thanks Opus. I love my Rotel gear. Took a while to build up to this, but people are astounded when I give it some berries with a good soundtrack. ;x(
              Pictures on the wall hang crooked, crystalwear vibrates on the shelf and the neighbors run for cover... :heh:

Comment

• joetama
                • May 2006

I've actually purchased some Rotel, B&W, and Arcam light up and silver/black signs and am VERY happy with them.

It's been a couple years since I got them and they all still look good. My brother got one that says "High Times" on it (he's the party person of the family) and his still works too.
                -Joe

Comment

• Opus007
                  • Nov 2007

Rotel sign arrived today and it is very nice.Instead of setting it up with a 12 volt trigger box I am using the switched ac outlet on my pre amp , so when I turn on the pre the Rotel sign automatically comes on.Love that blue....

Comment

• Kreyfish
                    • Feb 2008

Rotel sign arrived today and it is very nice.Instead of setting it up with a 12 volt trigger box I am using the switched ac outlet on my pre amp , so when I turn on the pre the Rotel sign automatically comes on.Love that blue....
                    Yeah, it does look nice. Just watch those scratches! 8O

Comment

Working...
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"