Good setup CD / tone test for my Rsx-1056?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jack71
    • Jan 2009

Good setup CD / tone test for my Rsx-1056?

Ok, here's my little makeshift 2ch. Stereo / HT setup so far:

Rotel Rsx-1056
    Klipsch RB-5 II's on stands (using as fronts)
    Hsu MBM-12
    Hsu VTF-3 MKII

I've also got a pair of Klipsch RSX-3 satellite speakers but I haven't incorporated them just yet. I think I want to get a separate power amp before I do that; then maybe add a center channel as well.

Anyway, I bought everything used so I don't have any of the test / setup cd's that sometimes come with these things. Can anyone recommend a good one that I might be able to find at a local music or electronics store?
  • Isaac
    • Jan 2006

I also have a RSX-1056 and I use the RIVES AUDIO CD to calibrate 2-channel (the Front speaker to Subwoofer volume).

For the Surround settings I use Digital Video Essentials. Remember to adjust the Subwoofer volume levels in the on screen menu for PLII, DD and DTS. They seem to all have different subwoofer levels, DTS seemed to be way louder than DD.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"