X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluray
    • Jan 2009

Rotel Packaging?

For those who own the 1570 pre-pro and/or the 1575 amp - I picked up these two products and have yet to open the boxes (I'm awaiting interconnects that I ordered). I have kind of a silly concern. My new Rotel products (black by the way) appear to be factory wrapped, but yesterday I happened to come across a picture of the box of someone's new 15 series receiver -- it was sealed with tape that was distinctly printed with "ROTEL" in green letters. My boxes just have clear tape. Can you fellow owners recall how your product was packed/sealed? Thank you.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Rotel usually opens most new products and bench tests them before they head out. Also, what box was pictured? They should be double-boxed and just the inside box should have the Rotel Tape.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Legairre
      • Jan 2002

Both my silver 10 series RB-1050 amps had green Rotel tape on white Rotel boxes My 10 series RMB-1095 was so big and heavy it came in an all brown Rotel box with huge staples. It was double boxed and I don't remember any tape on the outer box.
      "What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
      Radden Home Theater

Comment

• callmebob
        • Dec 2008

The outer (Brown) boxes will have clear tape on them, However, the inner (White) boxes should come sealed with the official Rotel tape with "ROTEL" in green on a white backing. As long as the White box is sealed with the official ROTEL tape then you should have no cause for worry.

Comment

• bluray
          • Jan 2009

Thanks all. I had never assumed double boxing. Look fwd to getting home and confirming that's the case (I'm sure it is)!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"