X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DER
    • Sep 2006

RSP 1068 - Setting User Default

Please Help. I have been unable to reset the User Default so that when I turn on my ipod (going into Video 5) the default mode is stereo.

When I go to the Default menu and try to save the mode to stereo by setting the mode in the Input Setup to stereo and changing the User Default from No to Yes and pushing enter, the RSP 1068 shuts off. When I turn it back on, the new setting (stereo) comes up very briefly (1/10 sec) and then resets back to the previous setting (Dolby). Can anyone offer a suggestion?

Thanks!
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

You don't have to apply user default anytime you change something. It actually sounds like you're not saving the user default anyway, but setting the unit the the last saved 'user default'

IE, it saves everything you change all the time.
    You can create a backup of all your settings by settings the user default.
    You can restore those settings by setting user default.

So setting the input mode to stereo is correct, but when you hit user default to yes, you revert back to the last saved default which has the input mode set to dolby.

If just changing the input mode to stereo doesn't work, you might to update the firmware.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"