X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • len73
    • Jan 2005

Picture of Rotel 06 series in black ?

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a new 2nd stereo system (in my office) based on B&W CM1 speakers and the 06 series from Rotel.

I saw that this serie is also available in black, but I can't find any good picture of it !!

By the way, I found a bit a shame that there is no very good pictures on the official Rotel website !

If anyone has some I would be delighted...As I still have not decided to go silver or black...

Thanks in advance !

Len
  • wheelz7
    • Nov 2005

If you look in the thread at the top of club rotel you will see the "pictures of your set up",theres plenty of pics there of some black rotel gear.

or click hear

Comment

• fordster
      • Feb 2005

Go for silver! Just my personal preference but I do't like the look of the 06 series in black. Silver would go nice with the CM1 in maple. Either way it will sound great. I've got the 02 series (in silver of course!) and own a pair of CM1s. Although these are actually used with my other system I did give them a quick try with my 02 setup and thought they made a good match.
      Dave

Comment

• gd
        • Jan 2003

Everybody knows the black ones sound better.
        greg (gd to you)
        Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
        production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.

Frank Zappa

Comment

• len73
          • Jan 2005

Hi,

I checked up the "pictures of your set up", but I didn't find any picture of the 06 series in black !

Where can I find some ? I mean, this is an official product, and pictures should therefore exist somewhere...

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Len

Comment

• sirbogey
            • Mar 2006

why don't you go to your shop; I've seen some in Zurich couple of weeks ago, yes, in deep black. Silver sounds better

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"