X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aflaytes
    • Sep 2006

Powering studio 60's

I just purchased a pair of studio 60's, cc570, & soon adp470's to be powered
    by a rsx-1057. I've read a few posts & I'am now wondering if it's enough power. I would also want to find out what the best way to run a 7.1 would be. Dunno what to do now... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • ICEMAN70
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by aflaytes
    I just purchased a pair of studio 60's, cc570, & soon adp470's to be powered
    by a rsx-1057. I've read a few posts & I'am now wondering if it's enough power. I would also want to find out what the best way to run a 7.1 would be. Dunno what to do now... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    I have the same setup. I heard the 1057 with Paradigm Studio 60's at the dealer and did not like the lack of punch it had. But when i added the RMB 1075 there was a big improvement in the highs and the Bass. The Bass was more solid and tight and the highs where more chrystal clear.

If you want to run 7.1 why not just add an RB 1080 for the fronts and run the other 5 channel off your receiver?

But if you want to keep all your mains and the surrounds the same, you could get the 1075 and hook up the mains and the surrounds to it. Than the surround backs you can run off the receiver.
    Last edited by ICEMAN70; 09 September 2006, 09:59 Saturday.

Comment

• shadow
      • Dec 2003

I have a 1080 for sale on Audiogon if interested.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"