X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DYA50N
    • Nov 2005

RC-960BX vs RC-1070 Preamps

Hi,
    Which is better old school or current rotel gear? Im interested in either the older RC-960BX or the latest RC-1070 Preamp, I am more interested is sound quality, it will be mated to a RB-1080 running Dynaudio 52's.
    Last edited by DYA50N; 26 July 2006, 23:31 Wednesday.
  • Boombox
    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by DYA50N
    Hi,
    Which is better old school or current rotel gear? Im interested in either the older RC-960BX or the latest RC-1070 Preamp, I am more interested is sound quality, it will be mated to a RB-1080 running Dynaudio 52's.
    Great speaker choice!!! :T

Some advice....be ultra careful when choosing the pre-amp; Dynaudios get better with higher-end gear - (heard Meridian gear on 52SE's and Rotels on 52SE's and it is significantly different in favor of the Meridian - accuracy, depth, soundstage).....I'll look at something other than the Rotel range of pre-amps......but I'd say the RC-1070.....however....."I'd say"......is just that, because I have not heard the RC-960BX...
    Regards :T,

Boom....a.k.a...."The Box"

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"