X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thor
    • Jan 2004

RSX1065 & B&W 600 series speaker setup

hi there - can maybe someone help with a good setup for my new toys ?

i got a rotel rsx-1065 and a b&w speaker set as follows 4x 603 S3 (for front and rear) 1x LCR600 1x ASW650. How to setup the speakers (settings like small and big, frequency for sub etc.). sorry - i´m a
    newbie and will receive my stuff tomorrow

thanx
  • Al K
    • Feb 2004

Thor,

Keep all your speakers set to small. You can set your Lfe ( sub) crossover for 80hz (most commonly recommended) or 60 hz as some folks prefer. Simply a matter of personal taste. Keep your sub set to ext. for theater, but watch the volume on the sub when listening to cds if you decide to use it for music also. As you become familiar with the on screen display and flexibility of this system, I,m sure you'll be pleased!
    Good luck with your new system! Be patient during the breakin period of the 603 S3. Once broken-in they sound terrific!

Enjoy,

Al

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"