X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philo
    • Feb 2006

Rotel in Australia

I have been loooking at receivers for a while now and have been very impressed with the Rotel stuff. I have a pair of Monitor Audio GS10s and a SVS subi which I think sounds great, but need a receiver now to power them.

I would like to buy the 1067 receiver but at $3500AUD but it is way too much. I was also looking at the the 1068, 1075 separates combo which would be almost $4000. I am wondering does anybody know when Rotel are going to drop there prices on this older stock, or will it always be about this price.

Also does anybody living in Australia know where I can pick either of these up for considerably cheaper than the prices I have been quoted.

Philo
  • bleeding ears
    • Nov 2004

Ebay !

Seen the 1067 go on ebay about a week ago for approx $2300 Australian.

Saw a 1065 go for approx $1350

Saw a 1068 processor go for about $1750 and a 1075 amp go for $918.

However you have to be patient and wait for them to be listed.

If you cannot wait I suggest ringing around and talking them down.

Where are you?

If in Sydney try Len wallis, electronic enterprises, or any other agent you know of.

A friend purchase a 1075 amp brand new for $1180.

I got a 1068 at a bargain price, you just have to do some work and be a good at haggling.

Goodluck

Comment

• Sithlord
      • Aug 2004

Hi mate. If your in Melbourne Victoria I can suggest a company called Audio Trends. They have a website and have always looked after me. Check them out here:

Experience? Even before Audio Trends opened in 1980, our family was playing with and selling the best in Hi-Fi gear all over Victoria. We reckon that's a pretty good track record.

Just out of curiosity what SVS sub did you buy? I imported the B4 Plus and simply love it.

Comment

• Philo
        • Feb 2006

I have the PB 10 ISD subwoofer and it sounds great.
        What other options may I have with Rotel for around $2500AUD?

Comment

• zac108au
          • May 2005

Hi Philo, I bought my Rsx1067 from Audio Trends in Melbourne about 6 months ago for $2600.00. They are a great company to deal with and have an awesome shop with great listening rooms.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"