The new surr. recievers and prosessors from rotel?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • labbetuss50
    • May 2005

The new surr. recievers and prosessors from rotel?

I can see that the the new rsx-1057 is on the way:

A link from a danish magazine - it's got hdmi and supports up to 1080p

Looks exciting

Are there anyone here who knows anything about the other new recievers and prosessors that i s on the way? Will these have auto setup, hdmi, support for the newest DTS HD an DD HD formats and so on?

Thanks!

Kai
    Friendly regards

KML

Klipsch RF-7, RF-5, RC-7, Rotel RSP-1068, RB-1090, RMB-1095, Marantz SA-15, Marantz DV-9600, Panasonic PT-AE700, Adeo, Monster, Kimber, Nordost, PM Audio, Bettercables HDMI

Coming: 2 SVS PB12 Plus/2, Klipsch RF-7 for rear speakers in addition to RF-7 in front
  • Vinny
    • Mar 2006

Can't read danish....... but it seems it is still 5channel driven like 1056 and every single spec is the same besides having HDMI. It would be exciting if it supports the new format like you said(or upgradable would be fine :B ). Otherwise this one would not go far on market as everyone's waiting on the new format or grabbing something cheap on the shelf for the intermission.
    Pioneer KRP-500M
    Emotiva UMC-1
    Parasound 5125
    Oppo BDP-83
    Klipsch RF-3II, RC-3II, RB-5II
    SVS PB-10NSD

Comment

• Kevin D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

As said in all the other threads about new stuff, this isn't the start of the new line. It's just an update to the 1056 to add 2x1 HMDI switching. It's switching only, no conversion, no new format support, just HDMI switching.

The NEW line is still going to be out late this year.

Kevin D.

Comment

• gianni
        • Nov 2002

Originally posted by Kevin D
        As said in all the other threads about new stuff, this isn't the start of the new line. It's just an update to the 1056 to add 2x1 HMDI switching. It's switching only, no conversion, no new format support, just HDMI switching.

The NEW line is still going to be out late this year.

Kevin D.
        Will it still be part of the 10 sreies? I love the current look.

Comment

• nikos
          • Dec 2005

Best I could find from an online translator..Danish to English...

The new RSX -1057 is HDMI distinct by two HDMI entries and én HDMI outcome to P. In principle is RSX -1057 a surround receiver. The performs x watt RMS ( all channels to frekvensområdet : Hz two kHz by ONLY THD! ). It is to virklighedens universe beyond a lot of 2 canal produce fixing. That builds at Revolve Equilibrium Plan , whatever besides a fremragende strømforsyning too implies a careful evaluation and choose from components. Of which there affiliate a stereo effektforstærker can be RSX -1057 develop to 7.1. RSX -1057 is equipped with be promoted microprocessorer from Crystal Semiconductor , there handles : Dolby Digital Dolby Digital EX DTS DTS ACE Discrete and Matrix DTS DTS Neo6: and Dolby Pro Logic II dekodning , and not least various " music the attitude ". There's three component entries and there do use from internal know transcoding. RSX -1057 is perfectly to custom installation time ". There's RS -232 interface , multicopy room multisource by composite know volt trigger exits discrete on off remote ctrl command codes , hind part IR inputs and detachable netkabel. A loaded programérbar fjernbetjening is standard.

Most Importantly

Currency Conversion Results
          Symbol Danish Krone Exchange
          Rate U.S. Dollar Bid Ask
          DKKUSD=X 12499 Mar 31 0.1624 $2,030.2448 0.1624

Anybody have any more info on price?
          Last edited by nikos; 31 March 2006, 12:24 Friday. Reason: forgot to add something....
          Classe SSP-800, Classe CA-5200, B&W 803D, B&W HTM2D, JL Audio Fathom f113 Subwoofer, Rotel RMB-1077(for sale), Oppo DV-983H, Panasonic PT-AE900U Xbox360, Sony PS3, Samsung 8000 Series 55" LCD, Klipsch promedia 5.1 ultra for PC

Comment

• moe32274
            • Nov 2005

I am happy to say I just purchased the Rotel RSX 1057 TODAY from my dealer in Manhattan. The list price they quoted on the 1057 is the same as the 1056.

Moe.
            :T

Comment

• nikos
              • Dec 2005

As in you have it with you??

Otherwise when is it expected in?
              Classe SSP-800, Classe CA-5200, B&W 803D, B&W HTM2D, JL Audio Fathom f113 Subwoofer, Rotel RMB-1077(for sale), Oppo DV-983H, Panasonic PT-AE900U Xbox360, Sony PS3, Samsung 8000 Series 55" LCD, Klipsch promedia 5.1 ultra for PC

Comment

• mach330
                • Mar 2006

i just got the 1056 too...should've waited...
                Last edited by Kevin D; 31 March 2006, 22:20 Friday.

Comment

• Kevin D
                  Ultra Senior Member
                  • Oct 2002

Mach,

Edited your thread. Please don't use language like that, even with creative spelling. Thanks.

As far as the 1057, if you don't need HDMI switching, you're not out much.

Kevin D.
                  Last edited by Kevin D; 03 April 2006, 18:47 Monday.

Comment

• moe32274
                    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by nikos
                    As in you have it with you??

Otherwise when is it expected in?

As in: the dealer has in it stock currently; I gave him a check; once it clears (say on wednesday) then he will ship it to me

Moe

Comment

• mach330
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Kevin D
                      Mach,

Edited your thread. Please don't use language like that, even with creative spelling. Thanks.

As far as the 1057, if you don't need HDMI switching, you not out much.

Kevin D.
                      my bad...

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"