X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starshaped
    • Jul 2004

RA-03 discontinued

Was surprised to hear this amp, which has not been out that long is to be discontinued.

Anyone know whats coming out to replace it?

Read a really good review on the new RB 1092 500w (class D) digital stereo amp, makes me wonder if Rotel are going to go down that route big style and bring out an intergrated digital with a nice big power rating.

As it is the RB 1092 would probably too much for me, surely these must be bringing out something similiar to the 1077 100w but for just two channel? I have been looking at adding a power amp for a while and if i could do it with one nice slim powerful class D one that one be cool.

In the meantime if i did look at the current options, am i better going with the series 3 power amp or the RB-1050 they both say 70watts power, but
    the latter makes mentions to daisy chaining, what does that actually mean ? And what are the advantages?
  • miner
    • Mar 2005

I am using a RB-1092 to power my B&W N804. Prior to the 1092 I was using a RB-1070. If I were you I would not get anything less than the RB-1070. More power is a good thing.

Comment

• fordster
      • Feb 2005

According to my dealer Rotel are replacing the 02 series with a new range called 06 series. These will sit below the 10 series as the 02 currently does (or did). I don't know what products there will be though or what the prices will be like.
      Dave

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"